Note: you aren't logged in. If you log in, we'll keep a record of which problems you've solved.
A rectangular box has a total surface area of 94 square inches. The sum of the lengths of all its edges is 48 inches. What is the sum of the lengths in inches of all of its interior diagonals?
This problem is copyrighted by the American Mathematics Competitions.
Instructions for entering answers:
- Reduce fractions to
lowest terms and enter in the form 7/9.
- Numbers involving pi should be written as 7pi or 7pi/3
- Square roots should be written as sqrt(3),
5sqrt(5), sqrt(3)/2, or 7sqrt(2)/3 as appropriate.
- Exponents should be entered in the form 10^10.
- If the problem is multiple choice, enter the appropriate
- Enter points with parentheses, like so: (4,5)
- Complex numbers should be entered in rectangular form
unless otherwise specified, like so: 3+4i. If there is no
real component, enter only the imaginary component (i.e. 2i,
For questions or comments, please email email@example.com.